[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] TLS support RST document on Gerrit

Carlos Garza carlos.garza at rackspace.com
Tue Jun 10 19:17:38 UTC 2014

See adams message re: Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Barbican Neutron LBaaS Integration Ideas.
He's advocating keeping a shadow copy of the private key that is owned by the LBaaS service so that incase a key is tampered with during an
LB update migration etc we can still check with the shadow backup and compare it to the user owned TLS container in case its not their it can be
used.