[openstack-dev] Fwd: Re: [openstack-tc] use of the word certified

Boris Renski b at renski.com
Tue Jun 10 16:48:26 UTC 2014

Thanks Jay.

Whatever inaccuracies or errors you see with DriverLog, please file a bug
or an update request:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/DriverLog#How_To:_Add_a_new_driver_to_DriverLog.

Also, we are more than happy to hear any suggestions on what information to
display and how to call what. As pointed out earlier in the thread, for the
exact reasons raised by Anita and Eoghan, there is no mention of certified
anywhere in DriverLog.

-Boris