[openstack-dev] [neutron] [driverlog] Tail-f CI and it's lack of running and it's DriverLog status

Luke Gorrie luke at tail-f.com
Tue Jun 10 16:20:04 UTC 2014

Hi Sean,

On 10 June 2014 18:09, Collins, Sean <Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com>
wrote:

> One of the links that is posted in that review comment for the Tail-f
> NCS Jenkins timed out for me.
>
> http://egg.snabb.co:8080/job/jenkins-ncs/19/
>
> I notice that there is another link included in that review that does
> work and has the logs:
>
> http://88.198.8.227:81/html/ci-logs/2014-06-10_15-52-09
>
> Can you comment on what the egg.snabb.co URL is for?

I saw that too and removed the inaccessible link. The more recent reviews
show only the link to the logs.

The egg.snabb.co URL was inserted by the <BUILD_STATS> string in Jenkins's
template for Gerrit messages. It's a link to the Jenkins web interface that
I use for administration, and the timeout is because it's protected behind
a firewall.