[openstack-dev] [NFV] Re: NFV in OpenStack use cases and context

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Jun 10 16:15:20 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Stephen Wong" <stephen.kf.wong at gmail.com>
> questions)" <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
>
> Hi,
>
>     Perhaps I have missed it somewhere in the email thread? Where is the
> use case => bp document we are supposed to do for this week? Has it been
> created yet?
>
> Thanks,
> - Stephen

Hi,

Itai is referring to the ETSI NFV use cases document [1] and the discussion is around how we distill those - or a subset of them - into a more consumable format for an OpenStack audience on the Wiki. At this point I think the best approach is to simply start entering one of them (perhaps #5) into the Wiki and go from there. Ideally this would form a basis for discussing the format etc.

Thanks,

Steve

[1] http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_gs/NFV/001_099/001/01.01.01_60/gs_NFV001v010101p.pdf

--
Steve Gordon, RHCE
Product Manager, Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform