[openstack-dev] [nova] AggregateMultiTenancyIsolation scheduler filter - bug, or new feature proposal?

Jesse Pretorius jesse.pretorius at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 10:43:29 UTC 2014

On 10 June 2014 12:11, John Garbutt <john at johngarbutt.com> wrote:

> There was a spec I read that was related to this idea of excluding
> things that don't match the filter. I can't seem to find that, but the
> general idea makes total sense.
>
> As a heads up, the scheduler split means we are wanting to change how
> the aggregate filters are working, more towards this direction,
> proposed by Jay:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/98664/

Thanks John. If I understand it correctly, once Jay's patch lands (assuming
it does), then we can simply use the aggregate data returned through the
same method to get the aggregate filter_tenant_id and filter_tenant_exclusive
values for all the hosts in one go, making it much quicker and simpler to
pass or fail the hosts?