[openstack-dev] [Cinder] DRBD integration as volume driver

Philipp Marek philipp.marek at linbit.com
Tue Jun 10 10:16:51 UTC 2014

So, I now tried to push the proof-of-concept driver to Gerrit,
and got this:

> Downloading/unpacking dbus (from -r /home/jenkins/workspace/gate-
cinder-pep8/requirements.txt (line 32))
>   http://pypi.openstack.org/openstack/dbus/ uses an insecure transport
scheme (http). Consider using https if pypi.openstack.org has it
available
>   Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement dbus (from
-r /home/jenkins/workspace/gate-cinder-pep8/requirements.txt (line 32))

So, how would I get additional modules (dbus and its dependencies) onto
pypi.openstack.org? I couldn't find a process for that.

Regards,

Phil