[openstack-dev] [Cinder] DRBD integration as volume driver

Philipp Marek philipp.marek at linbit.com
Tue Jun 10 06:58:05 UTC 2014

Hello Duncan,

> The best thing to do with the code is push up a gerrit review! No need
> to be shy, and you're very welcome to push up code before the
> blueprint is in, it just won't get merged.
thank you for your encouragement!

I pushed another fix for Cinder last week (2 lines, allowing to start
the services via "pudb") by committing

commit 7b6c6685ba3fb40b6ed65d8e3697fa9aac899d85
Author: Philipp Marek <philipp.marek at linbit.com>
Date:   Fri Jun 6 11:48:52 2014 +0200

    Make starting cinder services possible with "pudb", too.

I had that rebased to be on top of
    6ff7d035bf507bf2ec9d066e3fcf81f29b4b481c
(the then-master HEAD), and pushed to
    refs/for/master
on
    ssh://phmarek@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/cinder

but couldn't find the commit in Gerrit anywhere ..

Even a search
    https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:self,n,z
is empty.

Clicking around I found
    https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/projects/openstack/cinder
which says
    Require a valid contributor agreement to upload: TRUE
but to the best of my knowledge this should be done:
    https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/agreements
says
    Verified   ICLA   OpenStack Individual Contributor License Agreement

So I'm a bit confused right now - what am I doing wrong?

> I'm very interested in this code.
As soon as I've figured out how this Gerrit thing works you can take a
look ... (or even sooner, see the github link in my previous mail.)

Regards,

Phil