[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Requirements around statistics and billing

Stephen Balukoff sbalukoff at bluebox.net
Tue Jun 10 00:44:04 UTC 2014

Hi Jorge,

This thread as started mostly to try to determine what people are actually
after, as far as stats collection goes. Surprisingly (to me at least), it
doesn't look like we need all that much to meet the needs of those who have
responded to this thread thus far.

In any case, my sights are set on preparation for next week's hack-a-thon,
and in any case I don't see stats gathering as a high priority for this
group right now. (Though basic stats will need to happen before we can
consider the service "minimally viable," IMO.) In any case, I'm seeing
nothing anyone is asking for, stats-wise, which is going to cause problems
for us as we continue on our current course developing LBaaS.

And having this thread to look back on when it comes time to actually solve
the stats problem will be a good thing, eh.

Stephen

Stephen Balukoff
Blue Box Group, LLC
(800)613-4305 x807