[openstack-dev] [neutron] [driverlog] Tail-f CI and it's lack of running and it's DriverLog status

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Mon Jun 9 20:37:29 UTC 2014

Hi Luke:

After talking with various infra folks, we've noticed the Tail-f CI
system is not voting anymore. According to some informal research, the
last run for this CI setup was in April [1]. Can you verify this
system is still running? We will need this to be working by the middle
of Juno-2, with a history of voting or we may remove the Tail-f driver
from the tree.

Also, along these lines, I'm curious why DriverLog reports this driver
"Green" and as tested [2]. What is the criteria for this? I'd like to
propose a patch changing this driver from "Green" to something else
since it's not running for the past few months.

Thanks,
Kyle

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/76002/
[2] http://stackalytics.com/report/driverlog?project_id=openstack%2Fneutron