[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Third-Party CI Issue: direct access to review.openstack.org port 29418 required

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hp.com
Mon Jun 9 17:21:59 UTC 2014

All,

I've been working on setting up our Cinder 3rd party CI setup.
I ran into an issue where Zuul requires direct access to review.openstack.org port 29418, which is currently blocked in my environment. It should be unblocked around the end of June.

Since this will likely affect other vendors, I encourage you to take a few minutes and check if this affects you in order to allow sufficient time to resolve.

Please follow the instructions in section "Reading the Event Stream" here: [1]
Make sure you can get the event stream ~without~ any tunnels or proxies, etc. such as corkscrew [2].
(Double-check that any such configurations are commented out in: ~/.ssh/config and /etc/ssh/ssh_config)

Ramy (irc: asselin)

[1] http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corkscrew_(program)