[openstack-dev] use of the word certified

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hp.com
Mon Jun 9 16:56:49 UTC 2014

Based on the discussion I'd like to propose these options:
1. Cinder-certified driver - This is an attempt to move the "certification" to the project level.
2. CI-tested driver - This is probably the most accurate, at least for what we're trying to achieve for Juno: Continuous Integration of Vendor-specific Drivers.

Ramy