[openstack-dev] [Ironic] two confused part about Ironic

Jander lu lhcxx0508 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 00:17:54 UTC 2014

Hi Devananda

I have 16 compute nodes, as your suggestion (you should use host aggregates
to differentiate the nova-compute services configured to use different
hypervisor drivers (eg, nova.virt.libvirt vs nova.virt.ironic) .

(1)I  can set 4 of them with nova.virt.ironic(for bare metal provision) and
left 12 of them with nova.virt.libvirt (for VM provision), they can work
well together both for VM provision and Ironic provision ?  of course I
should use host aggregates to make 4 nodes as one aggregate and left 12
nodes as another aggregate.
(2 ) should I replace the nova sheduler? the default nova scheduler(Filter
Scheduler) can support this?