[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Ironic] [Heat] Mid-cycle collaborative meetup

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Sun Jun 8 23:44:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

it looks that there is no more activity on the survey for mid-cycle
dates so I went forward to evaluate it.

I created a table view into the etherpad [0] and results are following:
* option1 (Jul 28 - Aug 1): 27 attendees - collides with Nova/Ironic
* option2 (Jul 21-25)     : 27 attendees
* option3 (Jul 25-29)     : 17 attendees - collides with Nova/Ironic
* option4 (Aug 11-15)     : 13 attendees

I think that we can remove options 3 and 4 from the consideration,
because there is lot of people who can't make it. So we have option1 and
option2 left. Since Robert and Devananda (PTLs on the projects) can't
make option1, which also conflicts with Nova/Ironic meetup, I think it
is pretty straightforward.

Based on the survey the winning date for the mid-cycle meetup is
option2: July 21th - 25th.

Does anybody have very strong reason why we shouldn't fix the date for
option2 and proceed forward with the organization for the meetup?

Thanks for all the interest
-- Jarda

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-midcycle-meetup