[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Barbican Neutron LBaaS Integration Ideas

Jain, Vivek VIVEKJAIN at ebay.com
Sun Jun 8 03:29:58 UTC 2014

+1 for #2.

In addition, I think it would be nice if barbican maintains versioned data
on updates. Which means consumer of barbican APIs can request for data
from older version if needed. This can address concerns expressed by
German. For example if certificates were updated on barbican but somehow
update is not compatible with load balancer device, then lbaas API user
gets an option to fall back to older working certificate. That will avoid
downtime of lbaas managed applications.

Thanks,
Vivek