[openstack-dev] [Nova] Mid cycle meetup

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Sat Jun 7 09:49:14 UTC 2014

Excerpts from Devananda van der Veen's message of 2014-06-06 12:04:08 -0700:
> I have just announced the Ironic mid-cycle in Beaverton, co-located
> with Nova. That's the "main one" for Ironic.
>
> However, there are many folks working on both TripleO and Ironic, so I
> wouldn't be surprised if there is a (small?) group at the TripleO
> sprint hacking on Ironic, even if there's nothing official, and even
> if the dates overlap (which I really hope they don't). I'm going to
> try to attend the TripleO sprint if at all possible, as that project
> remains one of the largest users of Ironic that I'm aware of.

Yes, we desperately need expertise as our intention is to push forward
on scale testing, and we'll need experts on Ironic's internals to push
optimizations where they're needed. I hope that the Ironic team is
large enough that there can be some at the Nova sprint, and some at the
TripleO sprint if they happen to be concurrent.

I believe we would like for the TripleO sprint to be a bit later in the
cycle though, and I'm seeing dates proposed that would reflect that.