[openstack-dev] [Nova] Mid cycle meetup

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 19:04:08 UTC 2014

I have just announced the Ironic mid-cycle in Beaverton, co-located
with Nova. That's the "main one" for Ironic.

However, there are many folks working on both TripleO and Ironic, so I
wouldn't be surprised if there is a (small?) group at the TripleO
sprint hacking on Ironic, even if there's nothing official, and even
if the dates overlap (which I really hope they don't). I'm going to
try to attend the TripleO sprint if at all possible, as that project
remains one of the largest users of Ironic that I'm aware of.

-D