[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Mid cycle meetup

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 18:58:50 UTC 2014

Hi all!

Ironic will be holding our mid-cycle meetup co-located with Nova. This
will be between July 28 and 30 in Beaverton, OR (near Portland). We
will mostly do our own thing in a separate room, but will have
meetings with Nova to discuss the interaction/integration between Nova
and Ironic.

Please RSVP so we can track how many folks are coming.
  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openstack-ironic-juno-mid-cycle-developer-meetup-tickets-11886066545

Michael's got a wiki page going for location/travel details:
  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/BeavertonJunoSprint

I've started an etherpad to capture ironic-focused info:
  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-ironic-sprint

As a side note, I'm sure there will also be some hacking on Ironic at
the TripleO mid-cycle in Raleigh, and I'd like to encourage that. The
last TripleO sprint drew folks from several projects (nova, glance,
...) and I suspect this one will be no different.

Best,
Devananda