[openstack-dev] Designate Incubation Request

Mac Innes, Kiall kiall at hp.com
Fri Jun 6 16:06:49 UTC 2014

Several of the TC requested we have an openstack-infra managed DevStack
gate enabled before they would cast their vote - I'm happy to say, we've
got it :)

With the merge of [1], Designate now has voting devstack /
requirements / docs jobs. An example of the DevStack run is at [2].

"Vote Designate" @ [3] :)

Thanks,
Kiall

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/98439/