[openstack-dev] [ServiceVM] IRC meeting minutes June 3, 2014 5:00(AM)UTC-)

Isaku Yamahata isaku.yamahata at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 04:03:08 UTC 2014

Hi Dmitry. Thanks for your interest.

What's your time zone? In fact we have already many time zones.
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-March/030405.html
If desirable, we could think about rotating timezones.

Do you have specific items to discuss?
We could also arrange ad-hoc irc meetings for specific topics.

thanks,