[openstack-dev] [HEAT] Discussion: How to list nested stack resources.

Randall Burt randall.burt at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jun 5 22:24:38 UTC 2014

I've submitted the spec (finally) and will work on some initial patches this afternoon/tomorrow. Please provide any feedback and thanks!

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/98219