[openstack-dev] [ironic] Is ironic support EXSI when boot a bare metal ?

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:31:24 UTC 2014

ChaoYan,

Are you asking about using vmware as a test platform for developing
Ironic, or as a platform on which to run a production workload managed
by Ironic? I do not understand your question -- why would you use
Ironic to manage a VMWare cluster, when there is a separate Nova
driver specifically designed for managing vmware? While I am not
familiar with it, I believe more information may be found here:
  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NovaVMware/DeveloperGuide

Best,
Devananda