[openstack-dev] [horizon][infra] Plan for the splitting of Horizon into two repositories

Radomir Dopieralski openstack at sheep.art.pl
Thu Jun 5 09:19:55 UTC 2014

On 06/05/2014 10:59 AM, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

>> If I'm late to the party and the only one that this is news to, that is
>> fine. Sixteen additional repos seems like a lot of additional reviews
>> will be needed.
>
> One slightly odd thing about this is that these repos are managed by
> horizon-core, so presumably part of the Horizon program, but yet the
> repos are under the stackforge/ namespace.

What would you propose instead?
Keeping them in repositories external to OpenStack, on github or
bitbucket sounds wrong.
Getting them under openstack/ doesn't sound good either, as the
projects they are packaging are not related to OpenStack.

Have them be managed by someone else? Who?

--
Radomir Dopieralski