[openstack-dev] [Neutron][L3] BGP Dynamic Routing Proposal

YAMAMOTO Takashi yamamoto at valinux.co.jp
Thu Jun 5 06:59:20 UTC 2014

hi,

> ExaBgp was our first choice because we thought that run something in
> library mode would be much more easy to deal with (especially the
> exceptions and corner cases) and the code would be much cleaner. But seems
> that Ryu BGP also can fit in this requirement. And having the help from a
> Ryu developer like you turns it into a promising candidate!
>
> I'll start working now in a proof of concept to run the agent with these
> implementations and see if we need more requirements to compare between the
> speakers.

we (ryu team) love to hear any suggestions and/or requests.
we are currently working on our bgp api refinement and documentation.
hopefully they will be available early next week.

for both of bgp blueprints, it would be possible, and might be desirable,
to create reference implementations in python using ryu or exabgp.
(i prefer ryu. :-)

YAMAMOTO Takashi