[openstack-dev] [Horizon] request to review bug 1301359

Harshada Kakad harshada.kakad at izeltech.com
Thu Jun 5 06:37:12 UTC 2014

My patch actually does not relies on any not approved feature of a client.
And I have not used any such features in my patch.
Could you let me know which feature you are talking about which you think I
have used, due to which patch would fail in integration testing?

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 04:13:33PM +0530, Harshada Kakad wrote:
> > HI Matthias Runge,
> >
> > Which feature in trove are you talking about?
> > And even which capabilities are missing which will make the patch fail?
> > I believe the patch has nothing to do with
> > https://review.openstack.org/#/c/83503/
>
> If your patch relies on a not approved feature of a client, and we'd do
> a full integration testing with Horizon, your patch would fail, because
> the underlying client does not have the required feature.
>
> Does that make sense?
> --
> Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>

*Regards,*
*Harshada Kakad*
*Sr. Software Engineer*
*C3/101, Saudamini Complex, Right Bhusari Colony, Paud Road, Pune – 411013,
India*
*Mobile-9689187388*
*Email-Id : harshada.kakad at izeltech.com <harshada.kakad at izeltech.com>*
*website : www.izeltech.com <http://www.izeltech.com>*

--
*****Disclaimer*****
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment(s) to this