[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Issues on dnsmasq

Xu Han Peng pengxuhan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 02:27:07 UTC 2014

Shi Xiong,

Thanks for asking! The error was found in dnsmasq log during our test.
The error looks something like:  "no addresses available".

Jian Li from my team posted a comment about the PID error on your code
review:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/70649/15/neutron/agent/linux/dhcp.py

You can search his name "jian li" on that page to find the comment.

BTW, I volunteered myself on this Tuesday's meeting to help on the
dnsmasq code, so we can get the comments addressed and make IPv6
functional ASAP. Please let me know what I can help with that.

Xu Han