[openstack-dev] [neutron] Mid-cycle questions for folks

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Wed Jun 4 21:47:22 UTC 2014

Hi all:

I was curious if people are having issues booking the room from the
block I have setup. I received word from the hotel that only one (1!)
person has booked yet. Given the mid-cycle is approaching in a month,
I wanted to make sure that people are making plans for travel. Are
people booking in places other than the one I had setup as reserved?
If so, I'll remove the room block. Keep in mind the hotel I had a
block reserved at is very convenient in that it's literally walking
distance to the mid-cycle location at the Bloomington, MN Cisco
offices.

Thanks!
Kyle