[openstack-dev] [nova] Proposal: Move CPU and memory allocation ratio out of scheduler

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Jun 4 18:34:23 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Yes, this is a frequent source of confusion particularly as this ultimately ends up being reflected in the dashboard as vCPUS used/vCPUs available even though the available figure is based on pCPUs, not vCPUs (so no factoring in of overcommit). See also:

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1202965

Thanks,

Steve