[openstack-dev] [Murano] [meetings] Murano bug scrub

Timur Nurlygayanov tnurlygayanov at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 4 17:07:53 UTC 2014

Today we continued our 'bug scrub' meeting and discussed all issues, which
were assigned to 'juno-1' mailstone and also all 'new' issues.

The meeting minutes are available by the following links:

Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/murano_bug_scrub/2014/murano_bug_scrub.2014-06-04-15.59.html
Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/murano_bug_scrub/2014/murano_bug_scrub.2014-06-04-15.59.txt
Log:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/murano_bug_scrub/2014/murano_bug_scrub.2014-06-04-15.59.log.html

Thank you all who participated in today's meeting!

--

Timur,
QA Engineer