[openstack-dev] [NFV] Meeting Minutes - Wednesday June 4

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Jun 4 16:15:47 UTC 2014

Here are the minutes from the first NFV ( https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NFV ) meeting.

Next meeting:
  June 11, 2014 1400 UTC (Tuesday)

1. a. https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NFV (russellb, 14:02:50)
2. mission statement (russellb, 14:04:15)
   a. https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nvf-subteam-mission-statement (russellb, 14:04:44)
   b. AGREED: mission statement as drafted on the etherpad looks good (russellb, 14:06:36)
3. use cases (russellb, 14:13:10)
4. blueprints and tracking (russellb, 14:22:17)
   a. ACTION: bauzas to take a look at building a custom gerrit dashboard (russellb, 14:24:09)
   b. AGREED: build gerrit dashboard for current design/code status, continue to use wiki to document priorities and release targeting for now (russellb, 14:28:01)
5. open discussion (russellb, 14:29:21)
   a. ACTION: russellb to formally request NFV mailing list tag (russellb, 14:30:32)
   b.ACTION: russellb to request infra management of #openstack-nfv IRC channel (russellb, 14:30:45)
   c. https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nfv-meeting-agenda (russellb, 14:33:08)

Minutes:        http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/nfv/2014/nfv.2014-06-04-14.02.html
Minutes (text): http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/nfv/2014/nfv.2014-06-04-14.02.txt
Log:            http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/nfv/2014/nfv.2014-06-04-14.02.log.html