[openstack-dev] [Ironic]Need to know the process to make changes to nova ironic virt driver

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 14:46:52 UTC 2014

We are in the process of proposing the nova.virt.ironic driver to the
Nova tree, where it really belongs. Specs are here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/95024/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/95025/

While that work is ongoing, any significant new features / changes in
the nova.virt.ironic driver should be on hold. At this point, I think
it's fine to propose the specifications and elicit feedback from both
Ironic (for the new feature itself) and from Nova (to enable that
feature through the Nova driver). I suggest marking the Nova spec as
WIP and indicating its dependence upon landing the nova.virt.ironic
driver.

Regards,
-D