[openstack-dev] [ironic bare metal install problem]

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Wed Jun 4 14:27:31 UTC 2014

On 04/06/14 17:21 +0800, 严超 wrote:
>    Hi, All:
>
>  When I tried to deploy a bare metal using ironic and following
>http://ma.ttwagner.com/bare-metal-deploys-with-devstack-and-ironic/, I face
>the one issue:

It looks like this message came through several times, and that
someone helped you in another thread.

But, as the author of that linked blog post, I should disclaim that
it's seriously old and probably not entirely accurate anymore. I wrote
it back in January when it was hard to find any documentation, but
thankfully the situation has improved.

I'll have to circle back and make sure that blog post is still
accurate and not spreading misinformation, but you may find the
developer quickstart guide at
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ironic/dev/dev-quickstart.html
to be useful as well. It's official documentation and should be more
up-to-date.

-- Matt