[openstack-dev] [ironic workflow question]

严超 yanchao727 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:29:07 UTC 2014

Hi,
Thank you very much for your reply !
But there are still some questions for me. Now I've come to the step where
ironic partitions the disk as you replied.
Then, how does ironic copies an image ? I know the image comes from glance.
But how to know image is really available when reboot?
And, what are the differences between final kernel (ramdisk) and original
kernel (ramdisk) ?

*Best Regards!*

*Chao Yan--------------**My twitter:Andy Yan @yanchao727
<https://twitter.com/yanchao727>*