[openstack-dev] Glance

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Tue Jun 3 23:21:14 UTC 2014

Here's a fix that increases haproxy server timeout for Horizon to 48h:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/97645/

I've marked the bug as Incomplete for now: we need a confirmation that
only Horizon is affected and Glance isn't. Please try the current
version of the fix, if gateway timeouts disappear, it will confirm
that timeout value for Glance doesn't need to be changed.

Thanks,
-DmitryB

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Evgeny Kozhemyakin
<ekozhemyakin at mirantis.com> wrote:
> Tizy Ninan wrote :
>> When uploading images with large filesize (more than 1 GB) from dashboard,
>> after upload is done the dashboard is showing "504 Gateway Timeout". What
>
> Anyway we've launched a bug for fuel, thank you for the notice.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1326082
>
> --
> Regards,
> Evgeny Kozhemyakin (EVK-RIPE)