[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Use of AngularJS

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 20:42:04 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 05:14:16PM +0000, Musso, Veronica A wrote:
> Great, thanks Matthias!
>
> Then, if django-angular is approved for Fedora, do we need to wait for Ubuntu packages? Or can it  be used?
>
> Thanks!
> Veronica

I can not speak for other distributions. My 2ct here:

you'd need a package, when a release is being made. If your favourite
distro provides e.g packages for each snapshot, you'd need a package
around June 12th.
This is for django-angular not different to any other dependency.

So: I'd say: we don't need to wait here with a implementation for any
distribution.
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>