[openstack-dev] [Neutron][ML2] Modular agent architecture

Mathieu Rohon mathieu.rohon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 19:31:19 UTC 2014

Hi mohammad,

What I meant in my email is totaly in line with your proposal. My dataplane
driver is your resource driver, whereas my controlplane driver is your
agent driver!
I totally agree that the real challenge is defining a common abstract class
for every resource driver.
My proposal was to bind a port to a resource driver, so that we can have
several resource driver on the same agent. This seems to be the goal the
method * ResourceDriver**.port_bound() *in [3], am I wrong?

Tahnks for the etherpad, I will try to participate through it.

Mathieu