[openstack-dev] [Marconi] Adopt Spec

Kurt Griffiths kurt.griffiths at rackspace.com
Tue Jun 3 14:34:41 UTC 2014

I think it becomes more useful the larger your team. With a smaller team it is easier to keep everyone on the same page just through the mailing list and IRC. As for where to document design decisions, the trick there is more one of being diligent about capturing and recording the why of every decision made in discussions and such; gerrit review history can help with that, but it isn’t free.

If we’d like to give the specs process a try, I think we could do an experiment in j-2 with a single bp. Depending on how that goes, we may do more in the K cycle. What does everyone think?