[openstack-dev] [nova] RE: Compute capabilities filter

Maldonado, Facundo N facundo.n.maldonado at intel.com
Tue Jun 3 14:15:23 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have a patch for this bug ready for review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/89844/
I also want to know your thought about Santiago's question.
Some time ago I found this bug (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62088/) where the decision of deprecate the use
of instance_type_extra_specs configuration option was made (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62088/).
As far as I understand, it only deprecate the ability to setup additional capabilities to each compute node thru the config file, not the filter. Am I right?
Thanks,
Facundo