[openstack-dev] [gantt] scheduler sub-group meeting agenda 6/3

Khanh-Toan Tran khanh-toan.tran at cloudwatt.com
Tue Jun 3 14:04:54 UTC 2014

Dear all,

If we have time, I would like to take your attention to my new patch:
Policy-based Scheduling engine

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/97503/

This patch implements Policy-Based Scheduler blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/policy-based-scheduler

I presented its prototype at Atlanta summit:

http://openstacksummitmay2014atlanta.sched.org/event/b4313b37de4645079e3d5
506b1d725df#.U43VqPl_tm4

It's a pity that the video of the demo is not yet available on OpenStack
channel. We've contacted the foundation on this topic.

Best regards,

Toan

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/92128/