[openstack-dev] Glance

Evgeny Kozhemyakin ekozhemyakin at mirantis.com
Tue Jun 3 13:43:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

Tizy Ninan wrote :
> We have an openstack deployment (Havana on CentOS) in HA mode with
> nova-network service deployed using Mirantis Fuel v4.0 .
> When uploading images with large filesize (more than 1 GB) from dashboard,
> after upload is done the dashboard is showing "504 Gateway Timeout". What
> could be the problem? Can anyone please help me on resolving this issue?

Your problem is not a glance's or dashboard's bug. It's because of
timeouts configured for haproxy.
It doesn't have any impact on your deployment, the images are still
uploading. But you can adjust this parameters in
/etc/haproxy/haproxy.conf on your nodes. There are several ones, I think
you need the server timeout.

ps:
> This is a discussion that definitely belongs on the users list:
sorry for replying here

--
Regards,
Evgeny Kozhemyakin (EVK-RIPE)