[openstack-dev] [Trove] Configurable DB Plugins - BP flushed out

boden boden at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Jun 3 12:58:44 UTC 2014

Guys,
In the BP meeting yesterday we briefly discussed the 'Configurable DB
Plugins' BP:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/trove/+spec/configurable-db-plugins

It was clear I needed to hash this one out in greater detail to
optimally discuss the feature with the group - I've done that and you
can find the details here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Trove/ConfigurableDBPlugins

Given I will be traveling next week, I won't be at the BP meeting.
Therefore I look forward to any feedback / comments / etc via the BP
wiki or email. Otherwise this one will have to wait until the BP meeting
on the 16th.

Thanks