[openstack-dev] [Rally] Tempest + Rally: first success

om prakash pandey pandeyop at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:49:41 UTC 2014

Hi Andrey,

Thanks a ton for putting together this blog on using tempest + rally.

I followed all the steps listed and managed to get tempest successfully
installed.

However, I was not able to proceed beyond and couldn't manage to run
tempest even once. I am getting the below error:

om at desktop2:~/rally$ rally verify start --set image
Command failed, please check log for more info
2014-06-03 18:14:56.029 8331 CRITICAL rally [-] IndexError: list index out
of range

What did I mess up while following the blog?

Regards
Om