[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Ironic] [Heat] Mid-cycle collaborative meetup

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Jun 2 20:52:33 UTC 2014

I think you should add the constraints you have.

Realistically though, not every will be there, and thats fine. There
are some folk we'll need there (e.g. I suspect I'm one of those, but
maybe not!)

My constraints are:
- need to be in Sydney for the 1st-5th, remembering there is an
international date line between NC and Sydney.
- need to be home for most of a week between the mid cycle meetup and
PyCon AU (family).

So I can do anytime from Aug 11th on, or anytime ending before or on
July the 25th - and I'm going to put that in the etherpad now :0

-Rob

On 3 June 2014 04:51, Ben Nemec <openstack at nemebean.com> wrote:
> On 05/30/2014 06:58 AM, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
>> On 2014/30/05 10:00, Thomas Spatzier wrote:
>>> Excerpt from Zane Bitter's message on 29/05/2014 20:57:10:

>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> +1 - excellent idea!
>>
>> It looks that there is an interest in these dates, so I added 3rd option
>> to the etherpad [0].
>>
>> For one more time, I would like to ask potential attendees to put
>> yourselves to dates which would work for you.
>>
>> -- Jarda
>>
>> [0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-midcycle-meetup
>
> Just to clarify, I should add my name to the list if I _can_ make it to
> a given proposal, even if I don't know for sure that I will be going?
>
> I don't know what the travel situation is yet so I can't commit to being
> there on any dates, but I can certainly say which dates would work for
> me if I can make it.
>
> -Ben

Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist