[openstack-dev] [Murano] [meetings] Murano bug scrub

Timur Nurlygayanov tnurlygayanov at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 2 18:13:55 UTC 2014

Thanks for today's bug scrub meeting!

The meeting minutes are available by the following links:

Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/murano_bug_scrub/2014/murano_bug_scrub.2014-06-02-17.02.html
Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/murano_bug_scrub/2014/murano_bug_scrub.2014-06-02-17.02.txt
Log:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/murano_bug_scrub/2014/murano_bug_scrub.2014-06-02-17.02.log.html

We plan to continue our meeting 4 June, at 4:00 - 6:00 PM UTC, in *#murano*
IRC.

You are welcome!

--

Timur,