[openstack-dev] [nova] nova default quotas

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 17:41:26 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 5:45 AM, Day, Phil <philip.day at hp.com> wrote:

> [...]

That's a good question.

the API extension quota-classes has been around for a very long time and
never actually worked [0]. This was brought up again in February 2014 and
the original author chimed in saying it doesn't work [1]. When this came up
there was no discussion around the default quota value functionality, and
it didn't come up in any of the reviews. Because this was supposed to be
just removing dead code there as no nova-specs BP for it.

[0] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-May/036053.html
[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-February/027574.html