[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Ironic] [Heat] Mid-cycle collaborative meetup

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Jun 2 16:51:02 UTC 2014

On 05/30/2014 06:58 AM, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
> On 2014/30/05 10:00, Thomas Spatzier wrote:
>> Excerpt from Zane Bitter's message on 29/05/2014 20:57:10:
>>
>>> From: Zane Bitter <zbitter at redhat.com>
>>> To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
>>> Date: 29/05/2014 20:59
>>> Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Ironic] [Heat] Mid-cycle
>>> collaborative meetup
>> <snip>
>>> BTW one timing option I haven't seen mentioned is to follow Pycon-AU's
>>> model of running e.g. Friday-Tuesday (July 25-29). I know nobody wants
>>> to be stuck in Raleigh, NC on a weekend (I've lived there, I understand
>>> ;), but for folks who have a long ways to travel it's one weekend lost
>>> instead of two.
>>
>> +1 - excellent idea!
>
> It looks that there is an interest in these dates, so I added 3rd option
> to the etherpad [0].
>
> For one more time, I would like to ask potential attendees to put
> yourselves to dates which would work for you.
>
> -- Jarda
>
> [0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-midcycle-meetup

Just to clarify, I should add my name to the list if I _can_ make it to
a given proposal, even if I don't know for sure that I will be going?

I don't know what the travel situation is yet so I can't commit to being
there on any dates, but I can certainly say which dates would work for
me if I can make it.

-Ben