[openstack-dev] [Fuel-dev] access-control-master-node

Lukasz Oles loles at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 2 09:04:02 UTC 2014

After some discussion on IRC we updated blueprint. Now it's available as
review here https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96429/2
Nice looking version is here
http://docs-draft.openstack.org/29/96429/3/check/gate-fuel-specs-docs/d5b32d5/doc/build/html/specs/5.1/access-control-master-node.html

Blueprint was split into 4 stages so now we can implement it in smaller
steps.

Please comment.

Regards,

--