[openstack-dev] [Murano] Murano API improvements

Ruslan Kamaldinov rkamaldinov at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 2 08:21:01 UTC 2014

Let's follow the standard procedure. Both blueprints lack specification of
implementation details. There also has to be someone willing to implement these
blueprints in near feature.

I'm not opposed to these ideas and I'd really like to see Pecan added during
Juno, but we still need to follow the procedure. I cannot approve an idea, it
should be a specification. Let's work together on the new API specification
first, then we'll need to find a volunteer to implement it on top of Pecan.

--
Ruslan