[openstack-dev] [neutron] Spec exceptions are closed, FPF is August 21

Rudra Rugge rudra at contrailsystems.com
Thu Jul 31 22:40:58 UTC 2014

Hi Kyle,

I also agree with Mandeep's suggestion of putting a time frame on the
lingering "-2" if the addressed concerns have been taken care of. In my
experience also a sticky -2 detracts other reviewers from reviewing an
updated patch.

Either a time-frame or a possible override by PTL (move to -1) would help
make progress on the review.

Regards,
Rudra