[openstack-dev] [neutron] [not-only-neutron] How to Contribute upstream in OpenStack Neutron

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Jul 31 18:24:31 UTC 2014

On 07/28/2014 01:51 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> This is a great set of questions. When we have answers, we should
> consolidate them into a "contributors expectations" wiki page (in the
> same vein as the ML Etiquette one[1] or the Reviewers expectations one[2])

Given the amount of google juice that Ask OpeNStack gets, I'd suggest to
ask those questions there and work on answers on that site. It's really
effective at making information like this available. We can tag the
questions and reference them in the wiki collectively.

Anyone wants to get started asking there?

thanks,
stef