[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] [swift] Improving ceilometer.objectstore.swift_middleware

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Thu Jul 31 09:23:31 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jul 30 2014, Chris Dent wrote:

> What are other options? Of those above which are best or most
> realistic?

I'm just thinking out loud and did not push that through, but I wonder
if we should not try to use the oslo.messaging notifier middleware for
that. It would be more standard (as it's the one usable on all HTTP
pipelines) and rely on notification and generates events, as anyway,
HTTP requests are events.
Then it'd be up to Ceilometer to handle those notifications like it does
for the rest of OpenStack.

--
Julien Danjou
/* Free Software hacker